The overall objective of the project is to create prerequisites for the introduction of an innovative models for the development of social enterprises The specific project objectives are:
- To build a network of social entrepreneurship in Southwestern Bulgaria;
- To examine the experience and best practices of social entrepreneurship in the European Union and the possibilities for their application in Bulgaria;
- To develop a model to validate and implement innovative marketing strategies of social enterprises.
The main activities are:
- Mobilizing resources - formation of a project team, conducting an initial meeting, conducting public procurement procedures and selection of subcontractors;
- Create a network for social entrepreneurship in Southwest Bulgaria - planned to be held two meetings. The first meeting will present the project, will decide on the establishment of the network and will be applied for membership in it. The second meeting will adopt rules for the operation of the network, which will include and how to apply common marketing strategies;
- Study of good European practices in the field of social entrepreneurship and networking - Development of publication, including good practices that could serve as an example for the development of the network. The publication will be issued in paper and electronic form;
- Realization of a study tour for members of the network of social entrepreneurship in the UK - in order to exchange experience on the ground;
- Developing a model for implementing innovative marketing strategies in the field of social entrepreneurship;
- Practical training to implement innovative marketing strategies - conducting a two-day training in Bulgaria for members of the network with the participation of experts from the partner organization;
- Development of a portal for social entrepreneurship
- Organization of the final conference - the conference will be for all participants in the project and will present its results;
- Activities for information and publicity of the project - banners - 2 pcs .; brochures - 1000 pcs., publications in print - 4 pcs., stickers - 100 pcs., WP / folders, pads, pens / - 250 pcs .;
- Monitoring - financial and program monitoring, internal evaluation of the project; subsequent control.
The target group of the project includes:
- Local authorities in the districts of Blagoevgrad and Kyustendil - municipalities Bansko, Blagoevgrad, Bobov dol, Boboshevo, Gotse Delchev, Garmen, Dupnitsa, Kocherinovo, Kresna, Kyustendil, Nevestino, Petrich, Razlog, Rila, Sandanski, Sapareva banya, Satovcha, Simitli, Strumyani, Treklyano, Hadzhidimovo and Yakoruda.
- Regional authorities - Regional authorities with administrative centers Blagoevgrad and Kyustendil and territorial structures of ASP in both areas;
- Social enterprises in both areas.